24.1 Classification Open Boys, Open Girls
24.2 Regional Representation
Top four teams/Region and any of the top five finishers at the Regional Tournament who are not on a school team advancing. In Regional Competition for girls, up to four participants may compete. The top two scores will count and the top two players with those scores will advance.
24.3 Team Composition
Boys: Four players – top three scores to count.
Girls: Two, three or four players – top two scores to count.
- Individuals are permitted to compete in District, Regional and Provincial competition.
24.4 Rules of Play
- RCGA rules govern play.
- Conduct determined to be detrimental to the best interest of the games, both on and off the course will result in disqualification.
- Dress shorts or golf slacks or skirt and a golf shirt with a collar. Hat, if worn, is to be turned around properly. NO JEANS.
- The list of approved balls will be posted at the starter’s desk. Players should have a personal identification mark on their ball.
- Competitors may not receive advice during play. The penalty is disqualification. Team coaches, parents and other spectators are expected to maintain a reasonable distance from the golfers.
- In the event of a tie for the overall championship, a sudden victory play-off will be held with the tied teams.
- Caddies and /or golf carts not permitted.
NSSAF Gold, Silver, Bronze Medallions to top three individuals in each Division.
Championship Banner – Boys
Championship Banner – Girls
Gold Medallions to championship team and coach – Boys and Girls Silver
Medallions to runner-up team and coach – Boys and Girls Bronze
Medallions to third place team and coach – Boys and Girls